Important dates for the upcoming school year:
- June 13-15 Executive Officer Training, Rough River State Park
- July 24-26 Summer Conference--- Professional DECA, KMEA, KY DECA Board Meeting all on July 25
- September 24-25 Fall Workshop, Frankfort, KY
- October 17 MSU Fall Workshop
- October 25 WKU Fall Workshop
- December 1-3 Central Region, Omaha, NE
- January 31 Region 1 Conference, MSU
- Februray 2 Region 4 & 5 Conferences, EKU
- February 7 Region 2 & 3 Conferences, WKU
We will have a complete calendar available at Summer Conference.
Congratulations to all the attended ICDC and especially to our winners!!
Kentucky DECA had another great year at ICDC 2017 having 12 students receive recognition on stage, 87 competitors receive certificates in recognition of achieving
all standards of performance in their events, and 19 members received certificates for completing Aspire, Elevate, Empower or Ignite Academies. This year Kentucky DECA
had 265 members that attended ICDC.
- McKenize Ballard and McKenize Synder | Grayson County | 3rd Place, Creative Marketing Project
- Noah Cummings, Zach Lashley, and Haley Risinger | Grayson County | 3rd Place, raising $12,496.00 for MDA
- Beau Gann | Jessamine Career and Tech Center | Business Services Marketing, Silver and Blue Medal
- Justin Allen | John Hardin | Hospitality and Tourism Professional Selling, Blue Medal
- Kyle Bleidt, Grayson Ford and Seth Futrell | Recognized on stage for their competition in Sports and Entertainment Promotion Plan. Seth received a silver medal for his performance on the team.
- Scholarship Winner | Lauren Fox, Scott County
- Scholarship Winner | Nick Coleman, Southwestern
- Membership Awards | Trigg County & Taylor County
Copyright 2017 | All Rights Reserved.